The MHC Business Partnering Program year runs from April 1 though March 31.
1. All interested Business Partners must submit a registration form expressing interest in the 2012-2013 Business Partner Sponsorship Program by March 15th. Onine registration begins this year at noon on February 29, 2012 at www.milehighala.org.
2. The Mile High Sponsor will have a one-time right of first refusal which must be exercised no later than December 1 of their first Sponsorship year. If there is interest in the Mile High level for subsequent years, the existing Mile High Sponsor can submit their name into a lottery drawing. If no other vendor expresses interest by the stated deadline, the existing Mile High Sponsor, may keep their level if they choose to; however, the right of first refusal will no longer apply.
3. If there is more interest in a particular Partnering level (Mile High, Mt. Elbert, and Longs Peak) than opportunities available, a Lottery Drawing will be held between those interested sponsors following the March 15th deadline to submit registrations.
4. The Lottery Drawing will be held following the registration deadline but prior to the beginning of the new program year, exact date to be determined.
5. At the Lottery Drawing, names will be drawn until each available position has been filled. One alternate name will be drawn. In the event a previously drawn name withdraws or does not submit payment by the specified deadline, the alternate will be given an opportunity to choose another sponsorship level, pending availability and Lottery Drawing if necessary.
6. Business Partners whose names were not selected in their initial partnership level choice will be given the choice of another partnership level, pending availability. If necessary, the order of choice will be determined by a second drawing.
7. Those Business Partners selected will have 10 working days from the date of the Lottery Drawing to submit payment.
Payment Procedure: You may submit payment through our online registration form found on the Chapter website or by check which should be made payable to Mile High Chapter, ALA and sent to:
c/o Mark Richey
633 17th Street #2200
Denver, Colorado 80202
Should payment not be received in the prescribed time frame, the position will be forfeited and the alternate will be offered the position with payment due within 10 working days from the date of the offer.
The Mile High Chapter values its relationships with all Business Partners. As a result, we continuously solicit input from our partners and review our programs for areas of improvement. These programs are subject to change and the results of the Lottery are final.